Wednesday 10 March 2010

Masturbation

When I first read the title for the lecture in Week 5 I was rather amused and interested. How and why would anyone want to do a two hour lecture on masturbation?
However, as we sat in that packed room MC001 (the most people i have seen all semester so people must have been as interested to know what was goin to be reported in the next hour as I was) I realised how and why someone would want to.

There is little awareness of masturbation in tv, film or the media, it is something very rarely discussed and as a result I have never been aware of any of the outrageous suggestions e.g. masturbation makes you go blind and can even kill you! I think we have plenty more things to worry about than stupid suggestions like that! That was rather interesting to find out. Also, the amount of people trying to peek at their neighbours answers to the survey was also very interesting and made me giggle! heehee! However, some of the phrases used for masturbation were not as amusing, stirring the yoghurt was just wrong and did make me feel rather nauseous! haha!

After the lecture i discussed it with a friend and they sat me down an showed me an episode of American Dad that you will find very interesting: It's called "A Smith in the Hand" Season 1 episode 9! So Check it out!
If you dont get to watch it heres a link da explains what goes on in the episode..but do try and get to watch it because its a good one!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Smith_in_the_Hand

One more thing, for those of you who say you masturbate everyday...do you have nothing better to do?? i really do want to know! lol!

:) X

No comments:

Post a Comment